Thursday, September 5, 2013

My kids

Nathan :  I wish that Syd's name was Mama, and Mama's name was Mama and Mommy J's name was just Mommy J and Spencer's name was Jackson and Ryan's name was Jackson and Cameron's name was Jackson and my name was Gaybop.

Ryan : Mom, I wish that you were my age so that you could be my girlfriend.

Cameron : Hey Mama, what's shakin' bacon.

I'm not exactly sure why he was disappointed but I'm glad he's able to express his feelings

Nathan : Ryan.....smell my finger.

Nathan : Mom, Ryan just peed outside.

Syd :  All you ever do is play Candy Crush
Ryan : No, sometimes they play Pet Rescue.   huh mom?


4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ryan wanting you to be his girlfriend = HEART MELTING!!!!

You have a funny group over there. And the going to the bathroom outside, yeah we are just now experiencing that here. What is up with that?!?!?!

Ashleigh said...

That's fantastic. It's never boring in your house :)

Stacy said...

hahahahahah! We're coming over. You guys seem like a good time.
That's gonna be Ryan's future "Line". Hey sexy lady...smell my finger! hahah!

Come visit already!!

Stacey Bourgeois said...

Jackson's all about changing names too. He's had Speedy Man, Tracy and now it's George. Apparently we named him an unbearable name.

That Candy Crush comment...lol. That could be my kids when I'm waiting for them to fall asleep or finish playing in the bath. Totally guilty of that.